pointy56 wrote:
> I see that there are actually 3 places that M3U->readCurTrackForM3U is
> called in Commands.pm, so I'm guessing that all of them would need
> changing.
> As you say, it would perhaps be simpler if you can somehow separate m3u8
> from m3u; apologies if this gives you a headache when this problem
> probably has no impact for most people :)

I now have a limited installation of LMS Announce setup to test.
Bugs come with the territory of creating plugins.

The solution may be deceptively simple (although it took a few
iterations to get here) but I need to do a lot more testing to find if
this change breaks something else.

Can you try the following.

1. Download and save the file  "custom-types.conf.txt".
2. Rename it to "custom-types.conf"
3. Replace the file with same name in Plugins/PlayHLS.
4. restart LMS.

|Filename: custom-types.conf.txt                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37689|