In the Android webview wrapper, if I go to "Server Settings"

37734

and then open the dropdown menu, the text size on the menu is huge,
compared with that on the main UI.

37735

It's also not themed the same — ie, it's black on white, rather than
white on black — but that's less of a UX issue for me; I'd just like
much more compact menu text.

(Apologies if this has been raised previously. I did search the thread,
but couldn't find anything relevant.)

|Filename: Screenshot_20220417-105348_LMS.jpg                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37735|

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS running on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10)
+ OMV on a Pi4 (4GB RAM) in an Argon Neo case.