cpd73 wrote:
> Yeah, this bugs me to. The font is not as large for me, but the white
> background with black text is a pain. But, I'm not sure how to resolve.
> These pop-up menus are drawn by the application, not the web page - so
> not Material Skin directly. Your screenshot looks like its from the APK,
> which uses Android's WebView - and I'm not sure how to change the menu
> colours there, as the rest of the APKs UI is dark. Even in chrome the
> menu has larger text than the web page.

Thanks for the quick reply.

A shame it's not easily fixable (although, obviously, if it were you'd
already have done it).

But set against how generally excellent MS is, it's small potatoes*
(it's not often I need to browse into Server Settings).

Jon

* an odd expression, now I think about it, as small potatoes (eg, Jersey
royals) are generally considered much better than big ones.

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS running on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10)
+ OMV on a Pi4 (4GB RAM) in an Argon Neo case.