SpiderJon wrote:
> It's also not themed the same — ie, it's black on white, rather than
> white on black — but that's less of a UX issue for me; I'd just like
> much more compact menu text.

Yeah, this bugs me to. The font is not as large for me, but the white
background with black text is a pain. But, I'm not sure how to resolve.
These pop-up menus are drawn by the application, not the web page - so
not Material Skin directly. Your screenshot looks like its from the APK,
which uses Android's WebView - and I'm not sure how to change the menu
colours there, as the rest of the APKs UI is dark. Even in chrome the
menu has larger text than the web page.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.