mherger wrote:
> > Actually no, it doesn't. It works the same as in Material, meaning
> only
> > after saving the settings at least once after the initial load. There
> is
> > also an additional 'window.onload' javascript function which is not
> > executed on the initial load but works on subsequent reloads after
> > saving the page. The same behavior also occurs with the "Light" skin,
> > meaning that it only works correctly with the "Default" skin. Oh well.
> > guess we have another LMS bug to contend with.
>
> Another LMS bug? Isn't this your plugin? Would you have code I could
> play with?

Sure, Michael. Note that I said "I guess..." ;-)  It very well could be
something in the html file itself (attached), considering my knowledge
level in that area. Let me know if you see anything obvious. Just to
reiterate, it does work as intended with the Default skin. If you want
to actually see the problem, let me know and I can send you the
settings.pm file that goes with it.

|Filename: basic.html.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38753|

Sam