masimus wrote:
> Sorry if this has been responded to before. New user of Material Skin.
> Love it! But it looks, on my Mac with Retina display when browsing
> artists and albums in grid view, as the album artwork "thumbnails" are
> not HiDPI? It is somewhat blurry, is this correct? Is there a setting I
> have missed? In the Now Playing view, artwork looks crisp and HiDPI.

If you open the developer tools on your browser, go to this console tab,
and type:

Code:
--------------------
    window.devicePixelRatio
--------------------

and

Code:
--------------------
    matchMedia( "(-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), (min-device-pixel-ratio:
2), (min-resolution: 192dpi)").matches;

what is shown for each? I have no HighDPI devices, but the above
-should- allow detection of HighDPI.

As standard Material asks for 300x300px images - but I'm guessing for
HighDPI this should be 600x600px

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.