hsmeets wrote:
> 1) on iPad the Qobuz search field does no longer trigger the appearance
> of the onscreen keyboard, hence one cannot search anymore

There have been no changes between this and the last release that could
have possibly affected this. Perhaps you need to clear your browser
cache.

hsmeets wrote:
> 2) on MacOS/Safari the search can be done, albums are found and shown
> but the tracklist of these albums are empty.

Sorry, don't use Qobuz. There has been a change to fix the
"browseonlioneartist" command (well more to work-around a possible LMS
issue). This adds parameters from the previous list command to the next
- but only if it does not already have a parameter. e.g. if
"artist_id:123" was used to show the current list, then "artist_id:123"
would be added when clicking on an item, but only if it did not have any
other "artist_id" parameter. Its -possible- this has broken something
here but I'd need other users to confirm.

Are any errors logged in the console tab of your browser's developer
tools? Does LMS log an errors?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.