the_arm wrote:
> Huh! It doesn't for me. Attaching an image in Spotty going to Artists ->
> Andrew Bird -> Albums when using Material, and when using the default
> skin.
> Is there a setting besides "Show Year with Albums" I should be aware of,
> I wonder?

Regarding Spotty showing the Album year in the default skin but not
Material. I don't know if this is new or I'm blind (but I'm betting on
"blind"), but if I do the same process as before in Material in Spotty,
i.e. Artists -> Andrew Bird -> Albums and then click on an Album (Inside
Problems), it DOES populate the year at that level when it shows the
individual tracks on the album.

So, I guess the request is, is there any way to have it show the year at
the Albums level so that you can see which years the albums are from
when selecting an album?  Or, is that the protocol limitation you were
referring to Craig/Michael? One more screenshot, attached.  Thanks!!

38771

|Filename: Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 7.52.53 PM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38771|