Hi cpd73,

many thanks for version 2.10.4. I can confirm that the 'all songs' menu
of an artist now only shows the songs from the selected virtual library
:)

However, setting a rating (yes ratings again :( ) via the -MORE-
information (in the side bar) is not working anymore. In the pervious
version, 2.10.3, I can select a song from the queue, select -MORE- and
then set the rating.
38787
This is quite handy when I was not quick enough (or couldn't decide on
the rating) when the song was playing.
Can you please enable this again in a future version?

|Filename: slimserver.png                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38787|