jophill wrote:

> Do you by any chance have LMS > Settings > Advanced > Network >
> Streaming mode ... set to "Persistent ..."?  I can reproduce the effect
> consistently when I use that setting (to get rid of occasional Qobuz
> track skips); but so far it does not happen when this is set to "Cache
> ..." (which also gets rid of the track skips).

Bingo!!! Thanks for the tip, @jophill. I had set Streaming Mode to
'Persistent' awhile back, which fixed a problem I was having with
podcasts dropping connection after 25 minutes. Switching it to 'Cached'
took care of this issue with the transfer queue. I will now go back and
make sure it doesn't reintroduce the podcast problem, which I don't
think it will. Thanks for your help, and my apologies to Craig for not
researching the issue sufficiently before posting here.

Sam