Hi folks.

I have recently hoped to re-purposed an old iPad Mini 1 running iOS
9.3.5 - I wanted to use it as a screen for displaying album art/track
details for music I listen to through my raspberry pi/LMS using Material
Skin.  I had planned on using either the safari or chrome browser to
navigate to the IP:9000.

Unfortunately when I got set up I could see that material skin could not
load on either browser. Both browsers are pretty old and I’m unable to
update them.  I checked this along side my more up to date iPad Pro, and
all was working as expected, so it was a browser issue on the old mini.

In an attempt to find a workaround I did a jailbreak on the iPad mini,
hoping I could find a way to get it working, but no luck so far.

Finally, I decided to run the default skin to see if that worked the old
mini, and… it did.  So that was successfully, but it’s no where near
as good as Material skin visually.

Can anyone here suggest a workaround or a tweak that would get Material
skin loading on an old browser??

Thanks for any help.