I'm having an issue with DPL that has been happening intermittently
going all the way back to when I was using Erland's original version. I
set up the parameters of DPL and hit play, and the playlist just plays
the first 15 songs and then stops. If I start again with the same
parameters, it keeps playing beyond the first 15 songs and lasts pretty
much forever (big collection). This behavior doesn't happen every time,
but it happens often enough that I always have to monitor closely until
I get beyond 15 songs, and if it does, I know I can leave it alone to
keep playing. It doesn't seem to matter what playlist I use or what
parameters I use. I happens with the built-in DPL3 playlists as well as
the ones I created with SQL Playlist. Any thoughts about what might
cause such behavior?

Much appreciated, as usual.