nickey wrote:
> You (and Redrum) are correct in your interpretations, thanks.
>
> I would vote to have both the single-action play...*and* the 3 dots
> menu, just like on the browser-hosted version of the Material skin...but
> maybe that's tricky to achieve with the Android app?

Its not directly related to the Android app, as that is just a simple
wrapper around the web-view. IMHO, having play and add buttons on the
cover of every album in a grid view would look awful, plus they be too
easy to mistakenly touch, etc. This works on desktop browsers as they
are only shown on hover, and touch devices do not support hover. So,
sorry, but I will not be adding this.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.