Hi,

(I hope this the right place to make an enquiry about the
lms-material-app android app?)

Sorry if this has been covered before:

In the LMS web interface as seen from my Windows 10 PC, when in
Favourites, I have "Play Now" and "Append to queue" buttons which pop up
when I hover over each favourite and this allows me to play that
favourite directly with one mouse click.

On the android version, you need to first tap on the three dots menu,
and then on the "Play now" option in there. Would it be feasible to add
a "Play now" button to tap on directly from the Favourites list please?

Cheers, Nico.