Thank you Philippe (along with many others) for everything you do.

The point about the dev repository is spot on. We users are needed for
use case testing, yet our expectations should not be that every dev
release works flawlessly.

If you contrast the work that is done here with a product (as @sle
mentioned - sonos), the product has gone through extensive, systematic
use case testing by many many people and automated test systems. So, you
can expect more, but still bugs are uncovered.

The last thing I wanted to add (while I have the floor :)) is that I
have found people here on the forum to be very cordial and respectful,
even when I ask/say something dumb. They don't even say "That's dumb" :)
People go out of their way to not only help, but to actually build a
test system to try to replicate what the poster is seeing.

Bravo.
Jim