I concur with all of the above.

I think it is fair to say that the uPnP/DLNA Bridge is unique and many
people simply don't realise what a buggers muddle the underlying
protocol is and the multitude of different devices and implementations
that Philippe has to code for. Personally I try to stay clear as much as
possible even though I have a number of devices that could be made to
work with LMS via the bridge.

It strikes me that even though Philippe has coded for "known working
hardware" profiles there are relatively few devices in the list and that
is down to us users for not sending them in! Philippe cannot be expected
to own every conceivable piece of uPnP hardware!

We as a user group should take note of what has happened recently and
make sure we assist by either volunteering dev status or by providing
proper details of our working systems with a note stating which version
of the bridge they work against.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes