Gobuleberbu wrote:
> Philippe, you are a man of honour and dedication.  Those are qualities
> of a great man.
>
> Thank you for what you are doing (and props to all the contributors!).
> I'll have more time during the holiday season - I'll take some time to
> test your upgraded plugin.  :)

Likewise from Toronto - I appreciate all that Phillippe and many others
are doing to update and keep relevant this whole complicated software(s)
and plug ins relevant and still going on so many different set ups and
configurations.

I seem to have lost the ability to connect via one of my Mac Laptops
recently but my iphone, my basement windows $125 computer and two kindle
fires all seem to work with PcP and LMS. Hurrah.
Cheers to one and all - Julian