avangerx wrote:
> Yes Merter you are not alone :)  sadly I'm having the same problems.  I
> have been using the embedded HQP for a while with LMS and am very happy
> with both but it seems like the good times have come to an end. I can
> only hope that it will get resolved soon.

The warning is very clear i understand this. And philippe you don't have
to clean other parties's trashes also i understand this too...
But when you put this warning to the logs i think you know the
concequences what is coming toward us.
A reminder or warning would be nice, but you don't have to do this, i
understand you too.
I hope there is a solution which was come and save us with 2.1.8
release...