philippe_44 wrote:
> They should be in there C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\prefs\, indeed. But
> you can erase them from the plugin settings. Please do stop the helper
> first. If it still does not work, can you manually start the helper in a
> command line and see what comes back
> (C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\UPnpBridge\Bin
> I think)

I ran:
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\UPnpBridge\Bin\squeeze2upnp.exe

And was informed VCOMP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing. They are
both part of MSV C++ 2015-2022 (64 bit) which *is definitely* installed
(along with a 2010 32 bit version that installs with LMS). Anyhow I
uninstalled both, reinstalled 2015-2022 and installed LMS over the
existing version (to ensure the correct version of 2010 MSV C++ was
installed). Just for good measure I uninstalled the two plugins, deleted
the prefs files and reinstalled the latest versions.

And when I ran squeeze2upnp.exe from the command line the result was
exactly the same as before!
So the plugins/LMS do not seem able to find the correct dlls, even
though they are there in Windows/system32. Any idea why that might be
(because I haven't!)? There is nothing esoteric about my music server
machine. It is standard install with very little on it but LMS and all
the OS paths and variables are exactly what you'd expect for a machine
with a standard 64bit Windows Pro install.

I'd understand if you did not want to go here Philippe (and you do seem
to have your work cut out for you at the moment).

Device name     MusicServer
Processor       Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz   3.30 GHz
Installed RAM   16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
System type     64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on    ‎30/‎06/‎2021
OS build        19045.2251

39409

|Filename: installed_sm.png                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39409|

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC,
HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
Kitchen/outside: Chromecast audio, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
And... SB+, radios & tons of Chromecasts... all run from LMS and
controlled via Material Skin on any nearby device and a couple of
Touchs.