ModelCitizen wrote:
> I ran:
> C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\UPnpBridge\Bin\squeeze2upnp.exe
>
> And was informed VCOMP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll are missing. They are
> both part of MSV C++ 2015-2022 (64 bit) which *is definitely* installed
> (along with a 2010 32 bit version that installs with LMS). Anyhow I
> uninstalled both, reinstalled 2015-2022 and installed LMS over the
> existing version (to ensure the correct version of 2010 MSV C++ was
> installed). Just for good measure I uninstalled the two plugins, deleted
> the prefs files and reinstalled the latest versions.
>
> And when I ran squeeze2upnp.exe from the command line the result was
> exactly the same as before!
> So the plugins/LMS do not seem able to find the correct dlls, even
> though they are there in Windows/system32. Any idea why that might be
> (because I haven't!)? There is nothing esoteric about my music server
> machine. It is standard install with very little on it but LMS and all
> the OS paths and variables are exactly what you'd expect for a machine
> with a standard 64bit Windows Pro install.
>
> I'd understand if you did not want to go here Philippe (and you do seem
> to have your work cut out for you at the moment).
>
> Device name   MusicServer
> Processor     Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz   3.30 GHz
> Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
> System type   64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
> Edition       Windows 10 Pro
> Version       22H2
> Installed on  ‎30/‎06/‎2021
> OS build      19045.2251

I generate 32 bits applications so I'm wondering if you don't need the
32 bits redist

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3