yeomanspc wrote:
> I tried Airplay bridge to my Denon x4700H - it works, but if I try to
> seek then it starts to play and immediately pauses.  If the player is
> paused and then I press play, it restarts the track at the beginning.  I
> can pause or seek tracks when using the bridge to play on a Mini Pod
> speaker and it is fine.  Airplay Bridge v0.4.63.1 and LMS 8.3.1 (Dec
> 12th).

You have edited the message to change the version number of AirPlay
Bridge ... but what version do you see listed in the LMS Plugins page?
If 1.1 and you want to see the problem resolved then you should probably
move to the dev 1.2 version by using Philippe's other repository.
It might bring new problems ... but old problems are unlikely to be
fixed in the 1.1 version.

See
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?116980-AirPlay-Chromecast-and-UPnP-bridges-update

and turn off automatic update of plugins first (if you have it enabled).

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin