ml-1 wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
> First I want to thank you for a great plugin.
> I saw that there is an auto_play flag in prefs that isn't available in
> GUI. I tried turning it on but my airplay devices doesn't start playing
> when I turn them on.
> Is it possible to make it work like that or what is the purpose of the
> auto_play flag?

It does that but when you switch on the “virtual” device in LMS. Now,
there is an option in LMS for all SB that allows resume when devices is
turned on or reconnects, wouldn’t that work for you?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3