rgdawson wrote:
> Are you using the store version or the regular "legacy" installer?

I believe that I originally had used the legacy installer but used the
MS Store version when I reinstalled. I was not using Material Skin
originally but I am now.

Current:
Windows 10 - LMS Server 8.2.0 8TB RAID 10 Media Drive
Office - Windows 10 - Squeezelite-X
Living Room - 2x RPiZeroW w/ Allo MiniBoss each running a Logitech Z623
System
Family Room (TV) - 1X RPi3B+ HDMI to Denon Surround Receiver 7.2 System
Bedroom 1x RPi3B+ with HiFiBerry DAC+ to powered SW and 2X POLK OWM3's
Kitchen - Bose Soundlink Mini II BL speaker

All running piCorePlayer 8.1.0 and synchronized.

Building
Pi Boombox - RPi4B w/ HiFiBerry DAC+