micmed wrote:
> I believe that I originally had used the legacy installer but used the
> MS Store version when I reinstalled. I was not using Material Skin
> originally but I am now.

Thanks again.  The legacy installer will delete SLX's private browser
cache on uninstall and I think that is what actually fixed your
problem.

In considering this scenario, it occurred to me that it might have been
more difficult if you experienced the issue with the Store app in the
first place, because the Store App will not delete the cache on
uninstall.  There does not appear to be a way of doing such a thing with
a store app.  The cache cannot be in the Store App installation location
because that is protected from the WebView2 browser engine and it does
not get deleted on uninstall because it is not part of the Store app's
virtual file structure.  I'm researching it, but in the meantime, I'm
making a change for the next version to get the cache cleared after
re-installing the Store version.  The change works by noticing that a
registry setting is missing (which would be the case after an
uninstall/install) and so clears the cache.

For those switching between the legacy installer and the Store App, I
recommend always uninstalling one before installing the other.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X