James;238258 Wrote:
> I think the tracking code is a bit simplistic though - for example it
> seems to me that if you start a track and then immediately pause it, it
> would still get submitted at the time limit, though you've not actually
> listened to it.
>
> Having said that, it would be nice if the new plugin published a 'track
> played' event so that other plugins (i.e. TrackStat and iTunesUpdate)
> could use it.

I agree, a "track played" event would be great, but if it should be
useful it can't consider a track played just because I've played the
first 5 seconds of a track and then skipped it.

I'm not sure I like it tied to the AudioScrobbler plugin though,
because I still like people without a LastFM account to be able to use
TrackStat.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))