soxfan;309121 Wrote:
> One of the reasons I've been hesitant to post about these issues was
> that I didn't want to make it sound like I was complaining.  I really
> appreciate all your efforts.
No reason to be afraid to report bugs, this is just another way to
contribute if you can't contribute by developing plugin code yourself.

soxfan;309192 Wrote:

> With the pausing issue, I turned on the suggested debug option and
> closely watched my system while playing.  Every time the music paused
> mysqld CPU usage would jump to 90+% (as I mentioned before) and just as
> the music resumed I would see an entry in the squeezecenter server.log
> like the following:

Ok, this means Dynamic Playlist is causing the problems, as you already
suspected.

soxfan;309192 Wrote:
> Also, as I mentioned I'm doing this from work a lot of times, so maybe I
> haven't paid that close of attention before today, but I originally said
> the pauses happened every 5 songs or so.  It is actually happening every
> 4-5 minutes, so depending on the song timing it happens almost every
> song, or every other song.
I hoped the change I did in beta11 would have solved this issue, but
obviously it doesn't in your case.

Could you tell me a bit regarding your setup ?
- Do you have a large library (number of tracks, genres) ?
- What hardware are you running SqueezeCenter on ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))