soxfan;309192 Wrote:
> Also, as I mentioned I'm doing this from work a lot of times, so maybe I
> haven't paid that close of attention before today, but I originally said
> the pauses happened every 5 songs or so.  It is actually happening every
> 4-5 minutes, so depending on the song timing it happens almost every
> song, or every other song.
When you say that you are doing this from work, does it mean that there
is a slow network(internet) between the SqueezeBox(at work) and
SqueezeCenter(at home) ?

If this is the case, do you use the "Bitrate Limiting" feature in
player settings to limit the network usage ? If not, would it be
possible to try to lower the bitrate to see if it helps ?

Do you also see the problems when you are using a SqueezeBox on the
same local network as SqueezeCenter (with Dynamic Playlist 2.0.beta11)
?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))