Siduhe;327802 Wrote:
> Are you using the official plugin for scrobbling and just using the
> Squeezescrobbler plugin for last.fm playback?  If you go to player
> settings/last.fm audioscrobber for the Duet, are the settings exactly
> the same as the SB3?

huh, where you the guy that was confused about me using last.fm or
squeezescrobbler ? I thought audioscrobbler was part of the inbuilt
last.fm function. So as said I disabled both audioscrobbler and
last.fm-radio and only enabled squeezescrobbler. If I should do else
please explain to me.

I checked settings of squeezescrobbler both under 'player' and under
'advanced', both for SBC/SBR and for SB3. They are exactly the same.

> P.S. Nice to see another Jeff Buckley fan...
It's truly amazing how my favourite music comes floating into my
livingroom out of nowhere with this combi squeezebox/lastfm. But it is
making me even more eager to get things working.

Gr, Rik

--
rvanderh