Siduhe;327807 Wrote:
> No confusion, promise - that's exactly what I thought you said.
I am really glad you are supporting me in this constructive way.
Thanks.

> So, I don't understand why Squeezescrobbler is going to the offical
> plugin to get your password (as shown in the logs above)
I don't recognise that ss is going to the official plugin. I only see
it connecting  http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/....., which is as I
understood an alterego for the last.fm server.

> Do you have any account information stored in the Last.fm audioscrobbler
> inbuilt plugin at all?
Yes, it was still there from the time I tried to get the inbuilt
working. But I removed the account which was in there. It didn't help,
logs didn't change.

--
rvanderh