I'm building a new server using Ubuntu 9.10 and Squeezecenter 7.4.2 and
I've encountered a couple of things that I cannot solve:

On my old system (7.3.2) I had a title format of

ARTIST - TITLE - ALBUM (CUSTOMSCAN_CUSTOMTAG_SINGLE)

using Custom Scan and my own 'single' tags.

On my new system this just displays (CUSTOMSCAN_CUSTOMTAG_SINGLE) as
text after the album name.

Is this not supported in 7.4.x or have I forgotten a setting I need to
adjust?

Also is there anyway to NOT display the Custom Browse versions of the
Album, Artist, Genre & Year menus?
I just want to use my own custom menus for use with Custom Scan and
Track Stat alongside the built-in menus.

--
MillmoorRon