Thanks for the prompt reply, Harry!

> You might be interested in: http://uowits.github.io/herbert-gui/index
> .html

It looks great, but if I understand correctly that UI requires MongoDB
and RabbitMQ messaging queue to collect data.  Of course, I would not
run that infrastructure on a single router!

Any other idea?

> One thing you might notice is that due to the flexible nature of
> pmacct, creating an all encompassing front-end is quite a mammoth
> task. I think a lot of people tend to plug the aggregates into their
> existing infrastructure.

This is an important point! It could also explain why a simple UI that
runs on the same host where data is collected is not so easy to
find...

Nobody is interested on a similar project in the "datacenter era" :) ?

However SME businesses, non-profit orgs with a LAN and their firewall
could appreciate it... What do you think?

> That being said, I'd be happy to help contribute if you do decide to
> start a project.

This is awesome, I'll keep you informed!