Le 02/08/2016 à 17:35, Robert Juric a écrit :
Well would anyone else be interested in developing a dedicated front-end
utilizing the existingpmacct database? Or is it the general consensus
that everyone exports the pmacct data to other systems for graphical
representation?

The problem is everyone want something different.
I ve made mine but it was really oriented on my buisness need.
It is way more easy to pass to export (or consolidate) metrics on a general purpose metric system in my opinion (graphite/influx/whatever for the tsdb), grafana or other for the gui.

--
Raphael Mazelier