Why Don't You Begin with Me?

Dear Mr. President,

As you have indicated an intention or inclination to prosecute members of the
Bush Administration who authorized the use of harsh interrogation methods in
the wake of the very dreadful events on September 11, 2001, I would like
indicate that as a citizen of this nation I neither complained, nor expressed
any scruple or displeasure in the actions taken by the Administration and I
thereby gave tacit consent to these interrogation methods; hence, if you intend
to deprive any fellow citizen of property, liberty, or life on account of these
harsh interrogation methods, then why don't you begin with me?

This has been suggested as a possible petition to President Obama. Any comments?

Timothy E. Kennelly