Pod People,

I got a pull request to switch to metacpan.org for L<> http links. AFAIK
search.cpan.org is not deprecated, and is still the official community CPAN
search site. If there is some discussion about changing it, or if Graham thinks
it's time to switch then great. Otherwise, I am not inclined to accept this
patch (though if it is hard to change the default URL with a subclass I would
be happy to take that, or a command-line option).

But I thought it ought to be subject to discussion here before I make any
unilateral (and potentially uninformed) decisions. Comments?

Thanks,

David

Begin forwarded message: