Jim -

The current state of that code is that I think it mostly works, but it
needs tests (or it needs the tests to be finished). It's been a while
since I touched it, I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get back
to it, but I would be perfectly happy if somebody wanted to grab it
and wrap it up.

chrs,
john.