Heh! Fetzer is getting tossed out of the organization he started because
he backs Dr.Judy Wood and her closely documented 9 page so far article
with 150 pictures demonstrating how a directed energy beam would take
"bites" out of the building, and she can show us the bites.
Her page of cars that are half burned and melted and half undamaged is
eyeopening.
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com
Click the Beam Weapons links.
and it's US who can't tolerate diversity of opinion?
Eh?
We are marginalized to the point where the only way people can find out
about our work is to take off the "no" words from some debunker's crap.
That hasn't stopped the eruption of a whole new generation of researchers:
http://noplanes911.blogspot.com/ from British researcher Brian V.
http://911logic.blogspot.com studies the Saltergate footage in depth.
http://crashphysics.blogspot.com goes into the reasons the supposed
planes were impossible.
http://ningen.blogspot.com is a newcomer.

I've been saying it was black ops weaponry since 2002, but I'm not a
professor.
Doctor Judy Wood is, and since they cannot refute her logic calling her
names and censorship are their chosen road.
Dr. Fetzer opposed Jones using the scholars as a propaganda organ for
his conventional weaponry thermite story. Judy Wood's lab assistant was
murdered after conducting experiments which contradicted Jones.

Then it comes out that Alex Flome, "Attorney" from Plaguepuppy's old
list, is actually Georgewashington of Georgewashington blog, and the
attorney for 911scholars and personal attorney for Stephen Jones as
well, and also a moderator/censor at 911blogger. His lawfirm is
connected with the Department of Energy, the ones who are most eager to
coverup the existance of beamweaponry, so we will stay enslaved to their
oil and the technology that could give us personal energy independence
is instead used from satellites to roast people's innards or turn
villages to dust.

David Kubiak, Kyle Hence's buddy, turns out to have Information Officer
at Los Alamos, the lab charged with Beam WEapon research.
Professor Jones was from there too, and made his reputation debunking
"cheap" cold fusion, tho he admits the existance of the expensive kind.

At the same time, a whole industry of Jones Puffery has sprung up, such
as the "Lifting the Veil' spook convention.

I'd say it's Professor Jones and his front organizations that cannot