Hi Emilio,

On 29/05/07, Emilio Perea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 09:41:02PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> I have now prototyped a more minimal subset of the TeXLive
> distribution following concerns that the 500+MB texmf tree was too
> large (which it is).

It builds and seems to work fine (including ruby and ghostscrpt. :-)
Note that if texlive_base-2007.tgz from the previous build is not
renamed, it will attempt to install it and that will complain about the
-minimal-2007 files already installed.

Yup. I'd expect that. Just remove the old stuff.

I assume that when you have another texmf package either the port will
keep track of them or the full package will not duplicate the files in
the minimal set, so this is no big deal.

My python script will ensure that no files are duplicated.

Is there anything in particular you would like checked?  Like I said, it
looks fine from here on amd64.

Just check some of your latex files build with it really =)

Do you have any comments on the size of the package?

Thanks for testing.

--
Best Regards

Edd