On 03/06/07, Edd Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Matthias,
> - Moving the manpages during do-install and then removing them using a
>   script is silly. Just omit this and @comment the bogus manpages in the
>   PLIST. That means, go with the above mentioned command line for
>   do-install, then make update-plist (should be done anyway, since
>   there appear to be some more files missing from your PLIST), then
>   @comment share/texmf/doc/man/man1 and also change all the @man
>   tags to @comment.

Ok, I am unaware of any files missing. I will re-generate a new PLIST
and diff them.

The script does not just remove man pages. Are the rest of the files
ok to stay there? The reason it is scripted is so that I don'thave to
spend ages manually commenting PLIST lines.

What you reckon?

--
Best Regards

Edd