On 3/7/2009, mouss (mo...@ml.netoyen.net) wrote:
> if all extensions are acceptable (not very recommended),

Ok, this caught my attention...

Yes, I was planning on allowing any extension to be used/made up on the
fly... thje purpose for using the extension will be for signing up for
different sites/lists/things, so I can use the same address, but be able
to distinguish mail that comes to me via that service...

I just don't want to have to create the alias before I use it...

So, is there maybe some kind of regex that could be used to make this
safer? Ie, only allow safe characters, or something?

Thanks mouss,

--

Best regards,

Charles