No backups for that file that I can find.  Although there probably are on one
of the other systems.  Have to check.

There is over 400 GB of space available on the disk.

Now for the interesting part.  At 1 am this morning, postsrsd was not working
so i removed it from main.cf.  At noon today, I reenabled it again on the test
system and it just worked.  I then enabled it on the production system and it
worked.  All I did was to enable syslog logging, add a couple local domains,
and disabled chroot.  None of those should have changed anything, but it did -
or it just needed more time to think about what it should be doing ;-)

-- Doug