* Peter via Postfix-users <postfix-users@postfix.org> [240117 04:57]:
> On 16/01/24 17:26, Scott Kitterman via Postfix-users wrote:
>
> same work?  At any rate, it's really up to someone in the Debian community
> to step up and do that, and I'm not trying to volunteer you for the job, it

Scott is an official Debian Developer, and has done most of the
(official Debian) postfix package uploads since 2016.  I mistakenly
thought he was the maintainer of record, but that appears to be LaMont
Jones.  Thank you also, LaMont!

So, Scott is already one of the volunteers doing this, and he does a
remarkable job of keeping both stable and unstable packages in sync with
the official Postfix sources.

...Marvin