Wireshark is adding official support for OpenFlow.  You may already have it.
This might explain why you have both openflow.so and packet-openflow.so, which
seems strange to me offhand.  The point being that you may not need to build an
OpenFlow dissector yourself at all.

If you do want/need to build a dissector yourself, you probably don't want to
use the one from the actual OpenFlow reference.  The last time I built the
original dissector, it was from this updated version:
https://bitbucket.org/barnstorm/of-dissector

You might find more help on the openflow-discuss list.

-- Murphy