Right, yours is pretty old.  The last build I did (on Mac OS) was against
1.10.7, but this version seems to be pretty easy and I believe basically "just
works" with the updated dissector
(https://bitbucket.org/barnstorm/of-dissector).

I'd suggest you may make your life easier by building Wireshark 1.10.7 from
source, then building the dissector against that.

-- Murphy