~Demos should be added by users themselves, but in order to help noob, that
shortcut was included in standard installation.

Please add ~Demos pointing to ~addons/demos if that shortcut is
un-available in your installation,  other than that, the help section in
jhelp should already give very clear procedures of how to use plot in jhs.