From: programming-boun...@jsoftware.com
[mailto:programming-boun...@jsoftware.com] On Behalf Of bill lam
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 9:53 AM
To: programming@jsoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] JHS plot and addon problems in both JHS and GTK

Firtst you can test by typing
jpath '~Demos'

if it returns a path name like ..../addons/demos  then most likely, it has
already set and you need not worry.

If that returns the same ~Demos , then if you use jconsole under window or
linux, type inside jconsole ( not jhs broweser),
xedit '~config/folders.cfg'

notepad or other editor will open a file, add the following line,
Demo   ~addons/demos

save and restart J, and test the <jpath '~Demos'> again.

Assuming ~Demos is ok, in jconsole type (need internet connection)
laod 'pacman'
'update' jpkg ''
'install' jpkg 'ide/jhs graphics/plot graphics/afm demos/plot general/misc
math/misc'

shutdown jconsole. start JHS,
after connecting jijx, in the browser, type the following,
     require 'plot numeric trig'
     plot 10?10
     load '~Demos/plot/plotdemos.ijs'
     plotdemos 0