On Fri, 06 Feb 2015, Samuele Kaplun wrote:
> the state of bibauthorid in master is unfortunately currently
> partially broken. I wouldn't advise its usage.

To add to Sam's message, basically the BibAuthorID module in
Invenio/master works mostly for INSPIRE conditions only.  With default
Invenio settings, it leads to a problem described in detail here:

   https://github.com/inveniosoftware/invenio/issues/1862

You may want to check whether your use case is similar and/or comment on
that GitHub issue for house keeping purposes.

P.S. Would using BibAuthority instead of BibAuthorID be an option on
     your installation?

Best regards
--
Tibor Simko