On 6/2/2015 11:23 πμ, Tibor Simko wrote:

> To add to Sam's message, basically the BibAuthorID module in
> Invenio/master works mostly for INSPIRE conditions only.  With default
> Invenio settings, it leads to a problem described in detail here:
>
>    https://github.com/inveniosoftware/invenio/issues/1862
That's it! I was not getting results because of LIMIT_TO_COLLECTIONS =
['HEP'] :)

> P.S. Would using BibAuthority instead of BibAuthorID be an option on
>      your installation?
Well, to my understanding, BibAuthorID is THE tool to use if one has the
authorities and author IDs already created. On the other hand, If one
has a bunch of names and publications and wants to automatically create
a quick'n'dirty list and then let users to slowly clean up the mess,
BibAuthorID may also be useful :) It also gives a nice author page with
summaries, etc.
I'm also mentioning it because bibAuthorID will be included in the v1.2
release... Even if it doesn't produce the best results for non-Inspire
sites (which is OK), it wouldn't look good if -in it's current form-
/breaks/ for atlantis.cfg...

Cheers,
Theodoros