Hi Boris,

On Apr 23, 2006, at 20:51, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
At the moment, Gecko allows adding a single "onreadystatechange" listener that's notified of changes in readyState. We would like to add the ability to add such listeners via addEventListener; the event name would be "readystatechange".

So basically this would amount to supporting EventTarget on XHR, right? This has been discussed several times by the WG, and while we like the idea it's pretty much a v2 thing.

Does this seem acceptable?  If not, are there counter-proposals?

Same answer as in the previous mail :)

--
Robin Berjon
   Senior Research Scientist