Christopher Lee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You have selected a date for the Triage-a-thon in the middle of SCALE.
>  Would love to help out but I am guessing many people will be at SCALE
> including people at Puppet Labs.

We knew it was during SCALE. We knew some people (including a couple of
ours) will be there. But the Puppet community is pretty big and now very
global (hence the early start West Coast time to allow East Coasters and
Europeans to get involved).  We'll also have plenty of Puppet Labs
people in the office in Portland and online to help out too.

Regards

James

--
James Turnbull