Brian Gallew wrote:
> #4020 has been ready for 4 months now.  It really makes my efforts feel
> appreciated.

Brian

Totally get that this is frustrating. It's really hard for us because
when the use of Puppet exploded so did the number of people logging
tickets (hence the Triage-a-thon!).

In the case of #4020 it's totally my fault and I apologize. I missed
your update that you had submitted a new patch with tests. I'll ensure
the ticket is updated and passed to Engineering for review.

In future feel free to berate me when it looks like I've dropped the
ball. It's the only way I'll learn. :)

Thanks for your patience and your contribution!

Regards

James

--
James Turnbull